Almeda supply mechanical and electrical support services to the Triodos Bank office at Deanery Road, Bristol.
Triodos applied a great deal of planning, thought and research when they moved into the 30,494 sq ft facility in 2012. From the nine kilowatts solar panels to the reclaimed solid wood end-on grain pine parquet, everything brought into the building had a conscious decision behind it as it acts as a physical representation of the bank’s values and ethos.
- General and emergency lighting check and replacement of failed lamps
- PPM to all heating, ventilation and air conditioning plant
- Maintenance and control of building management system
- PAT and fixed wire testing
- Internal ductwork and air quality checks
- Calorifier safety valve checks and maintenance, as well as calorifier flushing, inspection and de-scaling
- Monthly water hygiene and domestic water temperature monitoring in accordance with L8
- Annual gas detection and soundness
- Annual lightening protection checks
- Annual cold water storage tank inspection
- Annual boiler checks and maintenance
- Reactive works as required